R&D Tax Credits prize draw terms
- By entering the SeedLegals R&D Tax Credit Claim draw, you agree to these competition terms. Promotional content about this competition, including all information about how to enter the competition, also forms part of these terms. If there’s any conflict between information in promotional content and these terms, these terms take precedence.
- The promoter of this competition is SeedLegals. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at 296-302 High Holborn, Holborn, London WC1V 7JH
- The SeedLegals R&D draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Your entry must be on behalf of a Limited Company of which you are a director, and the company must have been incorporated in the UK.
- To be eligible to enter this competition, your company must open an R&D tax credit claim (SME scheme) on the SeedLegals platform by 30 September 2022.
- We reserve the right to require you to prove you’re eligible to enter the competition including but not limited to providing documents to prove your trading status, residency and registration of the business. If a winner is found to be ineligible, we’ll award the prize to another entrant.
- Your eligibility for R&D tax credits or cashback is set out in the eligibility criteria published on gov.uk
- Employees of SeedLegals or any affiliated companies and their immediate families aren’t eligible to enter this competition.
- When you open an R&D Tax Credits claim with SeedLegals between 1 August 2022 and 30 September 2022, we will automatically enter you into the prize draw.
- When you enter this draw, we may contact you to ask to use your business details to promote the draw.
- We reserve our right to claim damages (whether in contract, equity or otherwise) for any liability incurred by us from your breach of our competition terms.
The draw and prize
- One winner will win one fee-free R&D Tax Credit claim with SeedLegals. The fee for R&D Tax Credits services is 5% +VAT of the total tax benefit received by the claimant, with a minimum fee of £990 +VAT. We will refund the winner’s open fee of £490+VAT and the winner will not pay the balance.
- The competition opens at 00:01 GMT on 1 August 2022 and closes at 23:59 GMT on the closing date of 30 September 2022.
- We will pick a winner at random on Monday 3 October 2022. Our decision will be final and not subject to appeals. We’ll inform the winner by email and/or telephone in the week commencing 3 October 2022. If a winner hasn’t been in touch to claim their prize within seven days of our first contact, we reserve the right to award their prize to another entrant.
- If you’re the winner, you agree to allow us to announce your company as the winner of this prize draw and the amount your company is awarded by HMRC, and to use your company name, logo and publicly available photographs in our promotional content and/or on our website and social media.
- We’ll announce the winner of the prize draw in our newsletter and on social media from 10 October 2022.
- These terms are governed by English law and if there’s any dispute arising from these terms, English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute.