This session is ideal for startups looking to raise between £100k - £1m or angel investors who are new to investing and would like to create their own Term Sheet for their syndicate or upcoming investment.
We will take you through all the key deal points investors will negotiate with you, get you up to speed on the terminology, help you select the deal points that are right for your round and finally help you create your own custom Term Sheet right on SeedLegals, ready to share with your investors.
Founder & CEO of SeedLegals
Serial entrepreneur and ‘The man behind BBC iPlayer’; Anthony has founded and sold multiple startups.
1. Step-by-step guidance to Term Sheet negotiations - avoid pitfalls and common mistakes
2. Understand founder-friendly terms, and making sure the investment terms are in your favour
3. A free custom Term Sheet on SeedLegals, tailored to the exact specs of your round (RRP £500)
4. Free access to SeedLegals Base Plan for 3 months
5. An overview of the entire legal process for a funding round
1. A laptop to create your term sheet on
2. A SeedLegals account (Sign up free in advance)
Runway East’s flexible coworking, private offices and events connect over 100 London startups and 1000 startup workers in three prime locations in Old Street & The City. Learn more.