Join the team that's shaking up the legal world
SeedLegals is London’s hottest lawtech startup. A disruptive startup to power other startups.
Its founder is technology entrepreneur Anthony Rose, globally recognised for his role as Head of BBC iPlayer and more recently as a founder (zeebox, Beamly, 6Tribes, SeedLegals), investor (Papped, QJAM), advisor and mentor.
The SeedLegals team are creating a brand new platform that uses machine learning, human experts, document automation and very clever engineering to revolutionise the way we define and negotiate the legals and equity arrangements that build and fund companies. The code you write could power your friends’ next startup and their stock options.
Together we’ll replace the old world of paying lawyers to create documents designed for other lawyers with an elegant data-driven platform that uses sophisticated document automation, data and expert knowledge to create the perfect documents in minutes. And you'll get an education in how startups are created, built and scaled. You'll learn from experts who’ve been there and done it, and see first-hand how thousands of startups make the decisions that determine their futures.
We’re looking for super-talented Angular and Java Spring Developers. You’ll have a track record of delivering solutions to complex problems, while being highly respected by your peers and team members. You’ll be deeply passionate about the product you own. You’ll relish working with a superb team of experts in UX, design, engineering, investing and law.
- You think, live and breathe Angular.
- You have deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly-used modules.
- You have experience with one or more of Angular Material, Gulp, Bower, SCSS, Angular 2, Typescript or ECMAScript 2016.
- You see value in writing unit tests using automated TDD tasks using Karma for Jasmine or an alternative, and run e2e tests with Protractor or the like.
- You love building highly scalable HAL APIs and write tested, idiomatic, and documented Java.
- You have deep knowledge of Spring practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- You have recent experience with Spring Boot, Spring Data Rest, Spring Security, Gradle and PostgreSQL.
- You see life as incomplete without unit tests and e2e test suite for components.
- You think, live and breathe Java with a real hunger to use all things Spring.
- You’re self-motivated and driven with a desire to solve challenging business problems
- You like to take ownership and take pride in contributing to all stages of product and software development
- Your passion for tech outside of work is evident in your projects, blog posts or open source contributions
- Competitive salary, of course
- Be part of the founding team with equity in the business
- Flexible working – we believe in a good work life balance
- 25 days of holiday as well as your birthday off :-)
- Great gear and an office at the fantastic Metal Box Factory in Southwark, near the Tate Modern
Let's do it!
- Join us in the adventure and challenge of doing something that’s never been done before
- Be an inventor, creator and shareholder
- Experience the life cycle of a world class tech start up, while being mentored by Anthony
- Work and learn from domain experts in UX, engineering, investment and law
- Send us your CV, LinkedIn profile and any additional info you feel we’ll enjoy knowing about you
- We'll arrange a meeting to learn more each other. We can do it in the evening or weekend if you prefer
- We're ready to get started immediately!